In the Lindsay Collagen Modelling Mask collagen is added for anti-aging effect. Collagen hydrates, plumps and firms skin. While naturally occurring in the skin, it diminishes as we age and is responsible for maintaining skin youthful and tight. The collagen modelling mask soothes tired, fatigued skin and helps skin relax making you feel refreshed. It nourishes with a deep dose of hydration to cultivate a supple and dewy skin complexion.
The Lindsay modelling mask or rubber mask uses the power of algae extract to eliminate dead skin cells/impurities, and, clay that together adhere to the skin surface seamlessly so that the mask ingredients are filled deep into the skin layers. The cold mask is excellent for soothing irritated skin due to its cooling effect while simultaneously delivering and locking in lots of hydration. Upon taking it off it sucks out the dead skin cells and impurities present in pores leaving skin clear and translucent. Rubber masks are often used in skincare treatments at spas in Korea and have been a long-time favourite among Korean celebrities for maintaining a flawless complexion. With the Lindsay modelling masks you can experience the results of a classy facial in the comfort of your home with zero hassle.
These Lindsay Modelling Masks gained popularity in Korea through word of mouth so much so that they are the #1 best-selling product in the entire Olive Young store, the Sephora of Korea. Made from clean, natural ingredients and free of synthetics preservatives colorants or fragrances their formula has improved through a decade of research and experience leading to the creation of top-quality, premium modelling masks.
How to use:
1) After cleansing, remove the lid to open the cup
2) Pour 7-8 spoons of cold water with the measuring spoon included inside the cup. Make sure the mask paste is not too watery
3) Mix well with included spatula until there is no powder or clumps left.
4) Using the same spatula, apply a thick, even layer of the mask onto clean, dry skin. Applying a thicker layer makes the mask easier to lift and peel off afterwards specially on the edges. Start with the cheeks, chin and forehead and finish off with the nose. Use the entire contents of a cup for one face only.
5) Leave on for 15 minutes until mask solidifies into a rubbery texture. Gently lift and peel off the mask and wash off any residue with warm water.
Diatomatious Earth, Glucose, Algin, Calcium Sulfate, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Magnesium Carbonate, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Potassium Alginate, Betaine, Adenosine, Centella Asiatica, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance